Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: R.I.P Rickie Maurice Harris 55

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LPDFAN9's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2003
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    R.I.P Rickie Maurice Harris 55

    Tomorrow Jan. 4 is ricks birthday he would have been 18
    I ask that you all be thinking and send prayers out to family and friends
    Happy Birthday boy I love and miss you man!
    55 Always loved never forgotten! 1/4/89--8/12/06 55

  2. #2
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P Rickie Maurice Harris 55

    here, here.
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Breanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2006
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P Rickie Maurice Harris 55

    Happy Birthday to one of the most remember figures of high school football!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img] We love and miss you very much!!!! W.W.R.D. #55. Remember Rickie!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
    ~*!bhs_W.W.R.D._Remember#55!*~

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P Rickie Maurice Harris 55

    I pray that God is with his family and all that knew him.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P Rickie Maurice Harris 55

    RIP Rick
    I love and miss you man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •